Sunday, April 29, 2012

The House - "Before" Shots

This is my first house and I have found myself a fixer upper, as you can definitely see below.  I have a lot of friends and family that have wanted pictures of my new house so I thought I would start this blog.  I will be documenting my house and the changes I make to it over the days, weeks, and well, years. I'll spend a little more time on this site as I go, making it look better here and there so just be patient.


View from living room into dining area
Another one of the living room
Living room again - check out the big window!
Kitchen
Living room - you can see the front door
View from living room to the door that leads to bathroom/ bedrooms
Kitchen again
Kitchen - a little sideways here. Unknown spill on the floor.
View from kitchen/ dining area into living room and garage
Dining area looking into garage

Living room into bedroom area - you can see an empty space in the floor where a wall heater used to be

A little sideways - view into master
Second bedroom - scary wood paneling!

Wood paneling, coming down already :-)

Crazy paneling room has a nice view into the backyard

Back of the wood paneling, taken down!

Stepping on gross paneling (watch out for the nails, it hurts when you step on them!)

You can see a 2nd window and a closet in this room
Nice view into the backyard

View out of the wood paneling room

Bathroom - with handicapped shower. This one will need a creative solution.

Slightly slanted view of bathroom - Think I have to rotate the pictures before I upload them!

Bathroom

Nice view of backyard... and a handicap bar

Bathroom

Bathroom

Scary medicine cabinet - has a weird smell

Flooring in bathroom

More floor... and interesting transition to hardwood

Master - carpet made the room smell like smoke

Door out of master

Interesting chandelier in the master, you can see closet and through the window as well

Picture left hanging in master

Chandelier


View outside through the 2nd window

Closet - slightly slanted. Weird yellow color (for now!)


Another view out the window

Garage - the door is all sealed up and does not function anymore

Garage

Some of the backyard - this is an apricot tree

Garage - good place to store all of the tools while renovating!

Garage, slanted!

Some of the backyard

Truck parked in the backyard! Hauling in the new floors.

Work table and floors ready to be taken out of the truck

Gravel driveway - hoping to put a garage at the end of it!

Another view of the garage



View of the driveway onto the street

View of the driveway leading into the backyard

Front of the house! Huge oak tree in the front yard.

Another view of the house

House again

Front with massive tree!

Front


No comments:

Post a Comment